The Africa Christian Mission (ACM) is rooted
in the words of our Lord Jesus Christ in Luke
19:10, “For the Son of Man is come to seek and
to save that which was lost.”
This is achieved through cross-cultural
missionary work, involving the training of
workers for the emerging mission fields of the
world, using evangelism tools of Christ Centered
Education, Medical Missions and Cross-Cultural
This will lead to indigenous Church
planting, while meeting the pertinent needs of
the indigenes through the introduction of
effective methods of farming and training in
vocational skills to enable the people to be
- To gather people from all walks of life for
the work of the ministry and the kingdom.
- Select those with the potentials for Missions
and have the interest.
- Provide adequate training and requisite skills
for excellence on the field of missions.
- Empower and send out trained persons to plant and
establish churches over the nations.
- Support planted churches with the
.........Proverbs 7: 26.